- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Temporary without benefits, Various
- 72-80 hrs/pp; rotating 8 or 12 hr shifts; every other wknd
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201808478-41549
- Posted: November 7, 2019
The Nurse Intern functions under the supervision of the Registered Nurse to gain "hands-on" experience in the clinical setting. The primary focus is "educational" assisting the Intern to prepare for a position as a graduate nurse. The intern may care for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly dependent on unit assigned. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in nursing required
- Participation in an RN Baccalaureate Degree program internship course required
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy (training provided if necessary).
- Prior experience as a Nursing Assistant or in a health care environment helpful but not required
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.