Patient Meal Services
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Casual/on-call, Day/Evening
- 7:00a-7:30p/3:30p-7:30p; e/o wknd; rotating holidays
- $12.97 + depending on related experience
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201901313-42861
- Posted: September 13, 2019
Currently hiring for Patient Meal Services (Catering Services) at the St. Cloud Hospital. This is a Causal/On-Call position; 8 hours per pay period guaranteed with opportunity to pick up shifts as needed/desired. The schedule for this position can vary from 7:00a-7:30p and/or 3:00p-7:30p Mon-Fri, every other weekend, and rotating holidays. If you are an outgoing, friendly person who enjoys working with the public this could be a great position for you! Also, great experience for those looking for careers in Dietetics or Nursing as you will learn your way around the hospital, interact with patients and learn the prescribed diets used for patients.
Patient Meal Services (Catering Services) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to patients and their guests
- Taking accurate meal orders for patients using a handheld computer
- Delivering meals to patients of all ages throughout the hospital
Patient Meal Services (Catering Services) Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of face to face customer service experience required.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English, follow written and verbal instructions and complete simple computational skills.
- Must be able to interact with patients and staff congenially.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.