Restorative Nursing Assistant
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Casual with accruals, Day
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201901510-43036
- Posted: September 13, 2019
Functions as a direct care provider for residents with a restorative program to enhance quality of life, maintain function, and promote independence.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Currently listed on the MN Nursing Assistant Registry required.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Six months Certified Nursing Assistant Experience in long term care preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective observational, reporting, documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired.
- Competent in use of proper body mechanics.
- Demonstrates teamwork skills.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.