- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- SCMG Occupational Medicine
- Part-time, Day
- flexible between 8am-5pm (full days or half days)
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 201902443-44869
- Posted: September 13, 2019
This is a part time position working 32-40 hours in a two week period.
The Client Liaison will contribute to the health and well being of patients by supporting the needs of the clinic. This role will be the liaison between client companies and Midwest Occupational Medicine. The Client Liaison role will add and support companies and the health of their workforce in the community. This role will be a liaison for the companies' human resource staff and management as they seek to keep their staff healthy and productive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related area required
- Marketing or client/retail service experience
- Prior healthcare (account rep) or human resource background
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relations
- A valid Minnesota driver's license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.