INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B3 Business Professional 3
- Req #: 201902952-45325
- Posted: October 30, 2019
The Internal Communications Specialist develops and executes internal communications activities that align with CentraCare's strategic plan. Responsible for content creation and the coordination of corporate-level communications. Works closely with various departments to ensure messages are delivered clearly and effectively across a variety of communication platforms. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients, their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing and/or project management required.
- Health care experience highly desirable.
- Exceptional writing and organizational skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.