HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR
- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - Sauk Centre
- Part-time, Evening
- 32 hours/pay period; evening shift; every other wknd; rotating holidays
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Req #: 201903242-45597
- Posted: September 13, 2019
Health unit clerks work under the direction of nursing staff and physicians to coordinate patient appointments and perform clerical duties. Health unit clerks also act as receptionists and communicate with patients on the phone and in person. Assist with nursing assistant duties as needed.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- High school degree preferred.
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patients and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.