RN or LPN HOUSE CHARGE
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Casual/on-call, Day/Evening
- Nursing Leaders and Educators
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201903361-45710
- Posted: January 24, 2020
Utilizes the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of residents/patients to achieve St. Benedict's Senior Community's mission. Participates in and evaluates total resident care and responds to emergency situations. Monitors nursing and facility operations, maintains adequate levels of staffing.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Current LPN or RN licensure in the State of Minnesota required.
One-year experience in long term care preferred.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification required.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of gerontological care and related clinical aspects.
- Demonstrated skills of leadership, communication, clinical expertise, planning, organizing, directing, motivating and problem solving.
- Knowledge and skills to implement nursing theory.
- Knowledge to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation.
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and complete assigned duties within a constantly changing environment.
- Effective monitoring, reporting, documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead resident/patient care team and collaborate with other health care professionals.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and critical judgment in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations as they pertain to long term care.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.