Advanced Practice Provider Careers at CentraCare: NP, PA, CRNA and CNS
- St. Cloud, Monticello, Long Prairie +25 others, MN
- Full-time, Various
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Req #: 201903542-45878
- Posted: November 20, 2019
Here at CentraCare, we are committed to hiring dedicated, caring, high-quality Advanced Practice Providers. Our collaborative network includes hospitals in St. Cloud, Long Prairie, Melrose, Monticello, Paynesville and Sauk Centre, more than 25 clinics, along with nursing homes and senior housing in several communities.
What does CentraCare have to offer?
- Inclusive practice models
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive total rewards package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Employer funded Short- and Long-Term Disability
- CME Funds with separate funds to cover licensing costs
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement – 401(a) that is employer funded and 403(b) with employer match
- AiRCare wellness program
Where do advanced practice providers at CentraCare practice?
- Specialty Care
Current openings in Specialty Care include: CRNA, Neonatology and Orthopedics
- Acute care
- Current openings in Acute Care include: Neurology, PM & R, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine and Nephrology
- ambulatory care
- Current openings in Ambulatory Care include: Family Medicine (multiple locations) and Urgency Center
This posting is for candidates interested in pursuing future opportunities with CentraCare Health.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.