CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Neuro Neurology
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; M-F, hours between 7:30a-5p
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201903924-46229
- Posted: November 6, 2019
Responsible for assisting medical, advanced practice, and professional/technical nursing staff in the quality treatment of care for patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards in the clinic. The Certified Medical Assistant renders care to patients in the clinic setting as directed by a medical provider or licensed health care professional. This position functions as a vital team member in providing patient/family centered care and supports Our Service Promise principles when interacting with patients, their families and with coworkers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school required.
- Possesses the ability to understand patients' medical records and provider orders to be communicated to the patient and/or hospital staff.
- Medical training required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) required. Must show proof of certification within 6 months from date of hire.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.