- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Fam Med Northway
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201904373-46631
- Posted: November 8, 2019
The Referral Assistant is responsible for all referrals coming into the clinic and all referrals that need to be sent to clinics outside Family Medicine, as well as, to establish a good foundation of customer service. Establishes a philosophy of patient and family centered care into the staff, operations and patient care practices.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Must have good computer knowledge and skills.
- Must possess the ability to understand patients’ medical records, provider orders and preparation orders, to be communicated to the patient.
- Previous experience scheduling medical procedures and appointments.
- Previous experience with Managed Care insurance plans preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.