This job posting is no longer active.
- Sartell, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- SBC Sartell Nutrition Alloca
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 201904516-46759
- Posted: April 16, 2020
Prepares and serves food in accordance with established applicable standards and policies and procedures. Stocks food and supplies, and cleans food production areas and equipment. Cleans and sanitizes utensils, pots and pans. Provides a dining experience to tenants, patients & guests focusing on hospitality.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum one year of quantity cooking experience with ability to follow quantity recipes and safe / sanitary food handling procedures
- Experience in a long-term care facility in nutrition services
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to operate institutional cooking equipment
- Individual initiative and discretion in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer relations
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.