DEVELOPMENT OFFICER REGIONAL MARKETS (Monticello)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- CentraCare Foundation
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday and Wkds as needed
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B3 Business Professional 3
- Req #: 201904542-46779
- Posted: October 22, 2019
Advance the mission of CentraCare and the CentraCare Foundation by increasing the level of involvement and philanthropic commitment of community members, patients, family members and CentraCare employees in CentraCare Monticello service area. Based in Monticello, MN this professional position functions as a fund raising Development Officer with particular emphasis given to cultivation and solicitation of major gifts; follows grateful patient protocols and cultivates data base growth in the service area markets, manages special fundraising events and cultivates, solicits and closes capital campaign and planned gifts. Reporting to the CentraCare Foundation Vice President, this key position closely aligns with CentraCare Monticello facility administrators, senior management and the local community to advance the brand and engage those served by the facility. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
Established in 1996 the CentraCare Foundation consists of a staff team of 20 full-time professionals and is governed by the CentraCare Foundation Board of Directors. Each year the Foundation distributes an average of $10 million philanthropic dollars throughout the healthcare system.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage required.
- Proven ability with one to three years in institutional fund raising, preferably with a non-profit organization.
- Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or SalesForce donor management preferred
- Excellent written skills with a proficiency in public speaking required.
- Ability to inspire and engage volunteer leaders.
- Familiarity with the Benevon fundraising model preferred
- Must be innovative and creative.
- Must be willing to travel and work a variety of hours as required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.