CMA XRAY OPERATOR
This job posting is no longer active.
- Big Lake, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Fam Med Big Lake
- Full-time, Day
- Minimum $18.25/hour
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201904622-46853
- Posted: September 13, 2019
The purpose of this position is to assist the Big Lake Clinician(s) in meeting the patient’s needs while providing care to patients; prepare, perform, and understand all x-ray exams; and is responsible for laboratory functions such as specimen processing, test performance, and reporting test results.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school required.
- Recent radiology experience preferred.
- Understanding of medical terminology, medical charts, and the ability to communicate medical information to patients and staff.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and abilities, including the ability to positively interact with patients, physicians, and employees, in a courteous, respectful, and professional manner.
- Laboratory skills required include specimen collection, processing, testing and recording of laboratory results, and Quality Assurance of laboratory equipment.
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA).
- State of Minnesota X-ray operators license required. Radiology operators license preferred.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.