Full time position serving an addiction program with over 250 beds
• BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Addictions Fellowship
• Provide Primary Care services & management
• Medication assisted therapies to include suboxone, vivitrol, campral, Antabuse.
• Supervise APP’s, curriculum development, quality measures
• Full complement of Psychiatrists, Counselors, psychologists, & experienced nursing staff
• Call 1:6
• High rate of insured patients
• Part of CentraCare St. Cloud Hospital
• Provides Residential Services, Outpatient Programs, Intervention Services
• Senior, Men’s, Women’s, Adolescent, Dual Diagnosis, Professional’s Recovery, Relapse Prevention, Medication Assisted Therapies
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.