NURSING ASSISTANT CERTIFIED
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Part-time, Various
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201904713-46934
- Posted: August 13, 2019
The nursing assistant is a valuable team member who is responsible for providing quality, comprehensive, nursing care to a variety of hospital patients. Working with the supervision of a registered nurse, the nursing assistant helps plan, implement and evaluate the individual nursing care plans that are developed to meet the physical, psychological and spiritual needs of every assigned patient.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- The nursing assistant should be a high school graduate who has passed a certified nursing assistant course, or who has at least one year of experience as a nursing assistant.
- Prior work experience in like or related position.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- All nursing assistants must remain current in Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitations.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.