IS EDUCATION PROJECT SPECIALIST
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- I.S. Computer Education
- Full-time, Day
- 8am-4:30pm Monday - Friday
- Information Services
- Career Band: B1 Business Professional 1
- Req #: 201904727-46947
- Posted: October 31, 2019
This role will work with trainers and site staff to assess training needs and assign proper course offerings, meeting with and managing the relationship with the site training contacts. Internally this role will provide class scheduling support to application training teams, assist with the maintenance and management of Epic courses in the LMS. This role will work both with internal staff, sites, end-users and technical groups to provide operational and technical education, support, troubleshooting, and/or recommend process or system improvements. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- 2-year post-secondary education in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 1 year of related training coordination or project management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 year of related application build or education experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in information technology and/or electronic health record software is preferred.
- Familiarity with and management of LMS systems preferred.
- Detail oriented and deadline-focused.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate strong planning, prioritization, and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of basic curriculum development and adult learning principles.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Quick to learn new concepts and systems.
- Comfortable with new and changing technologies.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.