ANTI COAGULATION RN
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Amb Spec Internal Med RC
- Part-time, Day
- 40-56 hrs/pp; 7am- 7pm - varied hrs and days
- Minimum $26/hour
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201904910-47114
- Posted: October 10, 2019
Part-time position working 40-56 hrs/pp; hours vary between 7am and 7pm Monday-Friday
The Ambulatory Care Registered Nurse renders care to patients in the clinic setting working as a valuable member of the health care team making independent and dependent decisions under the direction of a provider.
The RN is a competent nurse who has mastered technical skills and uses evidence-based interventions in providing age appropriate care to patients and families. The RN continues to collaborate with other health care team members when the need for assistance is identified. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies for practice.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Possess the ability to understand patients’ medical records, physicians’ orders and medication orders to be communicated to patients and hospital staff.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.