HOME CARE RN
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Home Health
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm, e/8th wknd, 1-3 times a month on-call, 1 holiday a year
- Minimum $31.00/hr
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201905155-47339
- Posted: October 8, 2019
Join CentraCare Health’s “Team Teal” as a Home Care RN where you will be serving people in your community and providing skilled care to patients in their home. You’ll be providing care to 5 to 6 patients per day so that you will be able to give each patient the attention and quality care they deserve in a supportive team environment. We provide an extensive orientation program as well as ongoing RN office support to you while out making home visits to patients.
- Providing skilled care in the home to prevent rehospitalization and improve compliance and accountability
- Use of technology in the field including telemonitoring, computer and iPhone
- Wound management
- Infusion therapy
- Managing of high acuity patients via thorough assessments
- Providing education and training to patients on their new diagnosis
The full-time Home Care RN will serve adult and elderly patients in surrounding areas that we cover as a float. You’ll earn an hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement during your travel time. The schedule includes working every 8th weekend, but you’ll enjoy a day off the week before and the week after your scheduled weekend. This position only includes working one holiday per year and on-call 1-3 times a month!
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Minimum of one year of RN experience in long-term care or an acute care setting preferred
- Current MN RN license required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
- Reliable transportation required
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and insurance liability coverage required.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.