LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Bone & Joint Center
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 64-72 hrs/pp, 7am-3:30pm and 3pm-11:30pm, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $18.99/hr
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201905168-47351
- Posted: October 9, 2019
Hips and knees – we help fix these, and most other bones in the body.
Our Bone and Joint Center has earned several accolades in recent years. Do you know why? It’s the people who work here.
By joining this team, you’ll work with an award-winning team of professionals at one of Minnesota’s highest-volume joint replacement hospitals. We supply this team with some of the best new technologies available. You’ll work with good docs and experience a variety of conditions with people of all ages, to put your nursing skills to the test!
- Graduate from a school of practical nursing required
- Current LPN in MN required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.