- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 7:30pm-5:30pm
- Minimum $25.99/hr
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201905129-47317
- Posted: September 11, 2019
We are looking to hire an experienced RN for the new CentraCare Orthopedic Clinic that will be opening soon at the River Campus.
The Ambulatory Care Registered Nurse renders care to patients in the clinic setting working as a valuable member of the health care team making independent and dependent decisions under the direction of a provider. The RN is a competent nurse who has mastered technical skills and uses evidence-based interventions in providing age appropriate care to patients and families. The RN continues to collaborate with other health care team members when the need for assistance is identified. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies for practice.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current RN licensure in MN required.
- Previous nursing experience is preferred.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required.