HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 48-60 hrs/pp; 7:30a-8p; 7a-3:30p; 3p-8:30p; 6:30a-3p- occasional; every 4th wknd; rotate holidays
- Minimum $15.50
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201905396-48555
- Posted: November 7, 2019
Functions as a communication link for the unit. Participates in the coordination of unit activity through the processing of physician orders, procedure paperwork, and performing clerical and receptionist duties to support patient care staff to achieve the hospital mission of competent, Christian, holistic patient care. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience/knowledge required.
- One year experience with office procedures and equipment with computer experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Certification as National Health Unit Coordinator preferred