PATIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Digestive Clinic
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp; 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Minimum $14.42
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201905343-48509
- Posted: October 29, 2019
The Patient Service Assistants are to assist in maintaining an environment that ensures optimum communication and processing of information necessary to support the GI department. In this role, you'll answers incoming telephone calls, schedules appointments and procedures and direct phone calls with minimum supervision.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous medical experience preferred.
- Ability to interact with patients, providers, and co-workers exhibiting professionalism, tack, and diplomacy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. EPIC experience preferred, but not required. Working knowledge of medical terminology, billing procedures, accounts receivable and medical insurance preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.