- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- LTC - Nursing Staff
- Full-time, Evening
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201905561-48711
- Posted: January 2, 2020
Provides nursing services to residents and families in accordance with the scope of the Certified Nursing Assistant as defined by the Minnesota Certified Nursing Assistant Registry. Assist with the administration of oral, topical inhaled, and rectal medication under the direction of a licensed nurse. Administer medications that are within their scope of practice.
- Completion of an approved program for medication administration (Trained Medication Assistant) in addition to the Nursing Assistant qualifications.
- OR/ Must have completed Pharmacology course and Medication administration clinical in an LPN program
- Successful completion of in-house orientation program for medication administration.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Active on Certified Nursing Assistant Registry
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.