- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Environmental Services
- Part-time, Day
- Part Time- 16 hrs/pp-6:30am-3:00pm, 8:00am-4:30pm, everyother weekend
- Minimum $13.20
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201905678-48815
- Posted: October 8, 2019
Maintains and cleans hospital areas to assure the complex building areas are in an orderly and sanitary condition. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients, their families and with co-workers.
- Includes weekend shift differential pay. You will earn $1.00 more an hour for the hours you work on Saturdays and Sundays.
- When you work every other weekend, you will know all 26 weekends you are scheduled for the year.
- We have our schedule out for two pay periods, so you will always know your schedule.
- Give us your availability to work during the week (M-F) if you would like to pick up more hours.
- Along with our great benefits, you are eligible to receive many discounts at stores and restaurants for working at the hospital.
- When you work full time with every other weekend you will get a day off during the week (M-F).
- This is a fast pace job.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One to two years custodial and/or janitorial operation experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write simple task requests and reports, and communicate well with others required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.