SPECIALTY SCHEDULING ASSISTANT LEAD
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Heart Center Support
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 64-72 hrs/pp; day/eve shifts, Mon-Fri
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201905680-48816
- Posted: October 24, 2019
Responsible for leading the receptionist and scheduling team and providing receptionist and clerical support to CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum two years scheduling or related medical office experience required.
- Completion of a post secondary secretarial program preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.