INVENTORY SERVICES LEAD
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Evening
- 1:00p to 9:30p Mon-Fri
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O3 Operational Support 3
- Req #: 201905709-48843
- Posted: October 24, 2019
The Inventory Services Lead is responsible for implementing the inventory management plan for St. Cloud Hospital and CentraCare entities as assigned. Through performance improvement initiatives and data analytics optimize and standardize inventory locations across assigned locations. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years in similar setting.
- Experience with automated inventory management systems preferred.
- Computer skills involving inventory control, receiving and issuing of supplies preferred.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.