PHYSICIAN COMP ANALYST I
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00a-5:00p Mon-Fri
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 201905684-48819
- Posted: October 9, 2019
This position requires an intermediate level of working knowledge and application of physician compensation practices. Individual must be self-directed and self-motivated with excellent time management skills and exceptional attention to detail. Responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and producing timely reports for CentraCare Health entities in cooperation with other Finance department staff and others throughout CentraCare Health. Responsible for carrying out day-to-day administration and operations of Physician compensation and benefit programs for CentraCare Health. Performs other related accounting, financial, provider production reporting and administrative functions. Work is performed in an environment focusing on customer service. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field required.
- One to three years’ previous experience in Finance or Human Resources required.
- Must possess a high degree of understanding of analytical techniques appropriate to various financial and operational analysis, determine data requirements, accumulate and analyze data and apply technical knowledge in analysis and problem solving and be detail oriented.
- Practical knowledge of medical group operations and experience with process improvement, decision support, industry benchmarking and the development of statistical and cost/benefit analysis.
- Previous experience with compensation and/or provider productivity reporting preferred.
- Analytical and computer/spreadsheet background required.
- Competency in Excel and Word required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong mathematical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.