POST DOC RESEARCHER
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Integrated Research
- Temporary full-time with benefits, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 8a-4:30p M-F
- Newly Created Position
- Career Band: C2 Clinical Professional 2
- Req #: 201905577-48730
- Posted: October 11, 2019
The Post Doc Researcher will assist the principal investigator and research staff with various tasks including managing some operations, grant budgeting and IRB communication. Maintains expert knowledge in research and grant characteristics and requirements so as to enable the organization to achieve and maintain compliance. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Graduate level degree (PhD, MD).
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical/medical writing with first or second authorship on peer reviewed articles, preferably in the Neurosciences.
- Minimum of 4 years with a combination of education and work experience in clinical research preferred.
- Proficiencies in grant writing, study coordination, database management, coding (Python\SQL\R), and statistics are preferred.
- One-year of full-time professional experience in a research setting preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.