DIETETIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM MANAGER
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Clinical Nutrition Services
- Part-time, Day
- 8 hours/pay period; 7:00a-3:30p
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C4 Clinical Professional 4
- Req #: 201905655-48794
- Posted: October 14, 2019
The (ACEND) Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics Internship Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Internship Director in assuring that all ACEND accreditation standards, policies and procedures are met. Instructs interns to assure appropriate CentraCare policies and guidelines are understood and implemented when appropriate. Interacts as a member of the patient focused care team, uses the patient care process (assess, plan, implement, and evaluate for individual patients) in determining nutrition interventions for patients across the continuum of care and ensures the implementation of a collaborative plan of care for patients of all ages; however, the majority of interactions are with interns. Patients of all ages Served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- BS or BA degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Nutrition Science.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a clinical registered dietitian post credentialing.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Registered Dietitian (Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration).
- Experience as a St. Cloud Hospital clinical dietitian.
- Must have demonstrated skills in communication, organization, self- direction, decision making, collaboration, follow-through, change management, creativity and flexibility.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.