- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Care Management
- Part-time, Day
- 48 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Minimum $24.51/hr
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C2 Clinical Professional 2
- Req #: 201905769-48899
- Posted: October 15, 2019
As an integral part of the St .Cloud Hospital Care Management System, the Social Worker works with the interdisciplinary team in facilitating patient care by following the American Case Management Association's Standards of Practice: collaboration, communication, facilitation, coordination, advocacy, and resource management. The Social Worker is accountable for a designated patient caseload and plans care effectively to meet patient/family transitional needs, monitor length of stay, and promote efficient utilization of resources. Facilitates the collaborative management of patient care across the health care continuum, intervening as necessary to remove barriers to timely and efficient care delivery, and reimbursement.
This social work position will be assigned to work the Neuroscience/Spine Unit at the St. Cloud Hospital.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Social Work or Bachelor’s degree in Sociology with 5 years of Social Work required.
- Two or more years of clinical experience as a Social Worker.
- Current and valid license to practice as a Social Worker in the State of MN required.
- ACMA Case Manager-SW Certification or obtain within 5 years of hire.