RN or LPN REHAB SUITES
This job posting is no longer active.
- Sartell, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- SBC Nursing SRS
- Part-time, Night
- 11PM-7:30AM/Every other weekend.
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201905741-48873
- Posted: December 10, 2019
Under the direction of the RN Charge Nurse or Director of Nursing, utilizes the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of patients to meet their physical, educational, psychosocial and spiritual needs. When functioning as team leader, assumes the leadership role of patient care in an assigned area.
- Completion of practical nursing education program approved by the State Board of Nursing required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current LPN licensure in Minnesota required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification required.
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Awareness of state and federal regulations concerning Long Term Care.
- Knowledge of geriatric residents, in gerontological nursing, and the principles and procedures basic to delivering quality care.
- Knowledge and skills to implement nursing theory.
- Effective observation, reporting, communication, and documentation skills.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and critical judgment in emergency situations.
- Knowledge to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation.
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and complete assigned duties within a constant changing environment.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.