This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Child Advocacy Center
- Part-time, Day
- 16 hrs/pp, Friday from 8am-4:30pm
- Minimum $26.51/hr
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201905823-48943
- Posted: October 22, 2019
The Ambulatory Care Registered Nurse renders care to patients in the clinic setting working as a valuable member of the health care team making independent and dependent decisions under the direction of a provider. Responsible for assisting with daily clinic operations in the Child Advocacy Center (CAC). Serves as a CAC RN and may provide back-up for CAC staff. The nurse must be a patient advocate, maintaining the patient's confidentiality and patient rights. The nurse resolves patient concerns or complaints while maintaining a positive, personalized and friendly attitude. The nurse addresses patient needs in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Maintain clinical expertise as a SANE-P through timely recertification for International Association of Forensic Nurses which includes 45 hours of continuing education related to child abuse every three (3) years
- Fulfill needed requirements of the NCA (National Children’s Alliance) accreditation standards for a medical provider performing child sexual abuse exams, which includes 17 hours of didactic training in the medical evaluation of child abuse and 8 hours of continuing education in the field of child abuse every 2 years
- Possesses the ability to understand patients' medical records, physician orders and medication orders to be communicated to the patient and hospital staff.
- Pediatric Nursing experience preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.