This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Housing Dining Services
- Part-time, Evening
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201905807-48929
- Posted: October 24, 2019
Prepares and/or assists in preparing and serving food in accordance with established applicable standards and policies and procedures. Sets tables, cleans and sanitizes dishware, utensils, pots and pans and cleans and sanitizes all assigned areas as scheduled. Provides a dining experience to tenants, residents & guests focusing on hospitality.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Previous food service experience is preferred
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate institutional cooking equipment
- Ability to follow directions
- Individual initiative and discretion required in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer relations
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- For physical demands of this position including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment see the following description attached
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising resident/patient care or essential business functions
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.