SUPERVISOR CLINICAL NURSING
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00AM-4:30PM/Mostly Monday-Friday
- Nursing Leaders and Educators
- Career Band: M1 Management 1
- Req #: 201905819-48939
- Posted: February 7, 2020
Coordinates and directs nursing activities utilizing the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of residents. Oversees clinical care of other personnel including RNs, LPNs, TMAs, and RCAs. Works with physicians to ensure quality resident outcomes. Collaborates with DON in daily operations, staffing, organizational planning and evaluation.
- Associates Degree, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Two years nursing experience in long term care, medical/surgical or rehabilitation.
- Two years supervisory experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Minnesota RN license required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification required.
- Two years managerial experience preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment.
- Ability to participate in developing and implementing organizational strategies to improve delivery of care.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations concerning the RAI process and Long Term Care.
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and critical judgement in emergency situations.
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of nursing care.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.