Long-term Care RN
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Full-time, Evening
- 2:00PM-10:30PM/Every other weekend.
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201905826-48945
- Posted: December 13, 2019
Improve the lives of residents at the all-new Trinity Way at St. Benedict’s Senior Community!
Utilizes the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of residents/patients to meet their physical, educational, psychosocial and spiritual needs to achieve St. Benedict s Senior Community s mission. May assume additional responsibilities and/or serve as the person in charge of St. Benedict s Senior Community.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Minnesota RN license
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification required.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of nursing standards, policies, procedures and ethics.
- Knowledge and skills to implement nursing theory.
- Knowledge to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation.
- Effective assessment, reporting, documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and supervise resident/patient care team.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and critical judgment in emergency situations.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.