REFERRAL PRIOR AUTH ASSISTANT
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- StC PB Patient Financial Svcs
- Full-time, Day
- 6:00a-6:00p; Mon-Fri; 8hr daily shifts
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201905000-47198
- Posted: October 21, 2019
Process all health plan/payer utilization review requirements, which include managed care referrals, pre-certifications, and prior authorizations in a timely and accurate manner. Works closely with internal physicians and staff as well as health care providers outside the clinic to facilitate quality patient care and demonstrate excellent customer service. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Associates degree in Nursing, HIT program, or other Healthcare-related program
- 1 year relevant healthcare experience in lieu of education required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 1 year experience in prior authorization preferred
- Knowledge of health care and medical practices preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.