Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- CCC Anesthesiology
- Full-time, Various
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Req #: 201905904-49023
- Posted: December 12, 2019
CentraCare is hiring a CRNA to join thier Anesthesia Care team!
Location: St. Cloud Hospital and Surgical Centers
Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time Options
Team Model: Anesthesia Care Team Model
*See below for qualifications*
• Graduate of a Registered Nurse program recognized by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) Council.
• Graduate of a nurse anesthesia education program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (or its predecessor, if applicable).
• Successful completion of the certification examination administered by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Knowledge of growth and development principles over the entire life span of the patient population to include neonate to geriatric.
• Ability to observe, assess, and interpret patient age specific data, reaction, treatments, progress, and outcomes.
• Knowledge of current anesthesia principles and practices, agents, equipment, devices, and techniques.
• Knowledge of emergency medical procedures.
• Ability to communicate effectively with other professionals and the general public.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist required.
• Current licensure as an APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) in the State of Minnesota require