PATIENT ACCESS ASSISTANT (St. Cloud Medical Group Northwest)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Temporary full-time with benefits, Day
- 72-80 hrs/pp; hours between 6:30am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201905917-49034
- Posted: November 7, 2019
Location: St. Cloud Medical Group, Northwest
Position is temporary-with beneftis. Anticipated to be starting November 2019 through July 2020.
May have the opportunity to become permanent.
Performs registration duties requiring independent analysis, exercise of judgment and detailed knowledge of facility procedures related to work performed. Responsible for obtaining and identifying information necessary to produce billable patient accounts. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two year post high school training in clerical, secretarial, or business area preferred.
- One year prior scheduling, billing, patient access, accounts receivable and/or collections experience in healthcare, preferably in a clinic or hospital preferred.
- Customer service skills are essential.
- Good verbal and written communications skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.