PROVIDER REVIEW ANALYST
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri 8:00a-5:00p
- Min $19.37 + DOE
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B1 Business Professional 1
- Req #: 201906003-49110
- Posted: November 29, 2019
This position assumes a key role in producing and maintaining provider production data and reports. The position also assists in maintenance of the Provider Performance Management System and other accounting functions. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- A two year business college degree in accounting or equivalent field experience required.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet experience and Microsoft Access experience required.
- Knowledge of CPT and procedural coding systems is preferred.
- Must be proficient with preparing and presenting graphical data.
- Must have strong analytical skills with financial and statistical data.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.