This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Imaging MRI
- Casual/on-call, Day/Evening
- Every 4th weekend, Friday 4p-11p, Sa & Su 7a-5:30p, 1 weekday shift 4p-11p
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201906008-49115
- Posted: November 11, 2019
The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to imaging department technical staff in an assigned area. Responsible for completion of appropriate documentation as required. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Good communication and computer skills preferred
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.