HRIS ANALYST (Kronos)
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B3 Business Professional 3
- Req #: 201906122-49223
- Posted: November 29, 2019
CentraCare is looking for an expert to implement, manage and maintain KRONOS. This person will be the KRONOS subject expert and will manage the day to day functionality of the program.
Supports and maintains the HRIS system and functional HR applications. Responsibilities include, table maintenance, user support, system testing and troubleshooting including application development and upgrades. Acts as a liaison between HR and other departments on HRIS related issues. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of analyst experience (e.g., proficient in report writing, advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Access)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work independently, managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- HRIS experience and Lawson experience including MS Add-Ins preferred.
- Reporting experience and SQL knowledge preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.