- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- Med - Surg RN LPN
- Temporary without benefits, Day/Evening/Night
- 12 hr shifts
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906063-49168
- Posted: November 1, 2019
The Nurse Intern functions under the supervision of the Registered Nurse to gain "hands-on" experience in the clinical setting. The primary focus is "educational" assisting the Intern to prepare for a position as a graduate nurse. The intern may care for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly dependent on unit assigned. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in nursing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy
- Participation in an RN Baccalaureate Degree program internship course
- Prior experience as a Nursing Assistant or in a health care environment helpful but not required
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.