CARE COORDINATOR RN (Becker & Big Lake clinics)
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Trans Care Care Management
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Minimum $26.51/hr
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201906191-49286
- Posted: November 6, 2019
This Care Coordinator RN position will be working at both the Becker and Big Lake clinics (50% of their time at each location).
The Care Coordinator RN will serve as an advocate to the patient/family. They will facilitate linkage of patient/family with appropriate services and resources to reach optimal health and function within their environment. The Care Coordinator RN applies the process of assessment, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of coordinated care efforts. Together with other members of the health care team, they will ensure safe, quality, and cost effective care.
The goals of care coordination within CentraCare Clinics are to:
- Develop a proactive/anticipatory plan for appropriate patient/family services or needs, integrating information and recommendations of multiple professions and service systems.
- Assist patients/families in accessing necessary services and resources.
- Facilitate communication among multiple professionals.
- Strive for optimal cost efficiency by avoiding service duplication and unnecessary costs.
- Promote the physical and emotional well-being of the patient
- Support the patient & family's quality of life.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current RN in MN required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required.
- Experience with the diversity of the local community preferred.
- Previous experience with care coordination preferred.