MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- Lab - Blood Bank
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201906150-49249
- Posted: November 8, 2019
Assume responsibilities for laboratory services of assigned patients under the supervision of the lab manager or physician in assigned areas according to established standards and practices. Provides laboratory services to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the MLT as defined by the MLT Certification program.
- High School Graduate
- Graduated from certified Medical Laboratory Technician Program
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- MLT Technician with current certification
- BLS certified
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.