This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Respiratory Therapy
- Part-time, Day
- 24-32hrs pp; 9:00a-1:00p M/W/F
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201906207-49301
- Posted: December 3, 2019
Responsible for the development of schedules that consist of professional and supportive positions. The schedule will utilize a core staffing pattern of required patient care personnel providing 24/7 coverage for patient care. Functions as a communication link to the staff regarding their schedules. Performs non-patient care tasks to achieve the hospital mission of competent, Christian, holistic patient care. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Patient Centered Care principles when interacting with patients, families, and with co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One-two years previous office/scheduling experience required.
- . Related hospital background/experience with scheduling systems and computer experience preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.