This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- PLAZA-Adult PT Outpatient
- Part-time, Day
- 32 hrs/pp; Tu 8:30a-5p and F 8a-4:30p
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 201905282-48450
- Posted: January 22, 2020
*This position will work in the CentraCare Pain Center at our River Campus location.
Provides services to patients ranging in age in order to prevent, assess, alleviate or correct physical disability, bodily dysfunction, or pain. Responsible for treating outpatients. Responsible for evaluating patient needs, establishing treatment plans and providing treatments/services accordingly. Therapist will use current technology, treatment techniques and modalities consistent with department and hospital policies and procedures. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy required.
- Prior clinical or field work experience must provide clear evidence of clinical skills consistent with basic entry level positions.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Licensed by the MN Board of Physical Therapy as a physical therapist or current temporary permit required. License required within 90 days from date of exam.
- Specific clinical training in areas of special interest preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.