HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Part-time, Day/Night
- 48-60 hrs/pp, 7am-7:30pm & 7pm-7:30am, e/3rd wknd, e/o holiday
- Minimum $15.50/hr
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201906252-49342
- Posted: December 23, 2019
The St. Cloud Hospital’s Level III NICU provides quality care to our tiniest and sickest of infants from age of viability and above. Our 30 bed state of the art NICU provides high tech care with heart.
As a Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) for the NICU, you serve a vital role in being the communication link for the unit. Responsibilities will include greeting and assisting patients/families, guests, and providers as well as managing telephone communications, organizing and maintaining patient charts, monitoring security of locked unit entry badging system, and performing clerical and receptionist duties to support patient care. This position will also be cross-trained to assist in the Family Birthing Center and Pediatric Unit as a HUC.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience/knowledge required.
- One year experience with office procedures and equipment with computer experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Certification as National Health Unit Coordinator preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.