This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 7:30am-4:00pm; 9:30am-6:00pm
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 201906260-49349
- Posted: November 26, 2019
Responsible for preparing and serving food in accordance with established applicable standards and policies and procedures. Stocks food and supplies, and cleans the food production areas and equipment. Also cleans and sanitizes utensils, pots, and pans.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- One year quantity cooking experience or experience as Nutrition Assistant at St. Benedict’s Senior Community
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- For physical demands of this position including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment see the following description attached.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising resident/patient care or essential business functions.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.