CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Fam Birthing OBGYN
- Full-time, Day
- 64 hrs/pp, M-F (one day off during week), 8am-5pm
- Minimum $16.54/hr
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201906300-49387
- Posted: November 21, 2019
The Obstetrics and Women’s Health Clinic located at the Health Plaza is now hiring a full-time Certified Medical Assistant (CMA). The CMA will join a team of experienced women’s care professionals in a busy clinic setting. They will be responsible for assisting medical, advanced practice, and professional/technical nursing staff in the quality treatment of care for patients. Duties may include rooming patients, obtaining vitals, medication refills, prior authorizations, phone calls, assisting with procedures, and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school required.
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) required. Must show proof of certification within 6 months from date of hire.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.