This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Family Birthing Center
- Full-time, Day/Night
- 60-72 hrs/pp, 7am-7:30pm & 7pm-7:30am, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $14.62/hr
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906295-49383
- Posted: November 15, 2019
The Family Birthing Center at the St. Cloud Hospital is the largest birthing center in Central Minnesota! We perform approximately 2900 deliveries a year. Patients cared for include infants from early to post term gestation and childbearing women and their families.
The Family Birthing Center Nursing Assistants help Registered Nurses provide care to patients by performing tasks such as obtaining vital signs, infant baths and testing, assisting patients with walking and showering, along with other delegated duties.
- Requires a level of knowledge normally acquired in the course of obtaining a high school diploma.
- Successful completion of Nursing Assistant training course required or equivalent experience, or enrolled in a nursing program.
- Basic knowledge of nursing assistant duties and responsibilities.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.